Whole Wheat Fudge Brownies
1 Cup Butter Plus More For Greasing Pan
1 1/4 Cups Cocoa Powder
2 Cups Granulated Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Guardian Grains Whole Nutrition Flour
1 TSP Salt
1 TSP Baking Powder
2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees & grease 8x8 pan with butter.
2. In small pan melt the butter over medium-low heat.
3. Add cocoa: whisking until dissolved then remove from heat.
4. In separate bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar until thick and foamy: about 2-3 minutes by hand or 1 minute with electric mixer. Slowly add the cocoa butter mixture, mixing until uniform.
5. Now, stir in flour, salt and baking powder until just incorporated.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Scrape batter (it will be thick!) into prepared pan.
8. Bake 30 minutes for grocery brownies or up to 45 minutes for cake-like brownies.
9. Let pan cool to room temperature before slicing and removing.
These brownies are delicious eaten immediately! The bran of the whole nutrition flour will soften further overnight making them especially delectable the following day!